Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bluemarker here!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi my name is Mark, you know me as Bluemarker, or other known as MarkArone, and ive been with this rpg since the 1st day this forum was made, or maybe a day after, but whatever point being i was here early.

Currently it says I am an admin. I am actually not. Im the Head Mapper of the mapping section currently filling in until we can find a very great experienced mapper to take my place. I am an ok mapper, im not perfect, in fact i have my ups and downs, so if you are looking to audition for the head mapper position just show off your maps in the mapping section, and i will decide the new mapping leader along with the decision of the producer of this rpg.

In my spare time I like to Quest write for PWO, and im actually still trying to get that position as of today. I think writing is letting all your imaginative creativity all into a masterpiece. And i like to do its fun. I met some other great quest writers along the way, and they are my close friends on forums of PWO.

So i think that should wrap up my introduction to this rpg, and if you need my help in game i will do my best to help. As of right now i havent got to try the client so im waiting for that to happen. I am no programmer i have no knloedge of programming what so ever. so pleese dont bug me about that.

Yea that should do it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Hmmm... I think I will put a sub-forum of Quest Writing por PRPGO future quests
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:06 pm

I wouldnt do that just yet theres no telling what this client can do, so dont worry about it until we have at least 100-150 members, that way its not the same people doing the same stuff all the time with the same people
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:07 pm

I will just let that sub-forum there if anyone wants to make a quest.
Back to top Go down

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

HI I am rafael I have been talking with chuchoide the first day he did this I am a friend of chuchoide and he and we are planing new stufs about the game .
I am a fan of pokemon and when he said about this I was very exited and for now I have thinking about new things .
I am a GM for now but I will thell u b every upodged about my rank
For now my work is to get new members and I will not rest untill I get 100 members or more
Back to top Go down

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:28 pm

by chance do u play pwo whats ur ign if you do
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Rafa, when introducing yourself, make a new TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bluemarker here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemarker here!!!   Bluemarker here!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluemarker here!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG online :: Game Related :: Introductions and Good byes-
Jump to: