Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm

HI I am rafael I have been talking with chuchoide the first day he did this I am a friend of chuchoide and he and we are planing new stufs about the game .
I am a fan of pokemon and when he said about this I was very exited and for now I have thinking about new things .
I am a GM for now but I will thell u b every upodged about my rank
For now my work is to get new members and I will not rest untill I get 100 members or more Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi I am rafael and I wanted to say SORY because the grammar the thing is that I am from mexico and I am not very good in gramar
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

PostSubject: Re: rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh, really? hahahaha, Rafael is in my school and we are very good friends.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:05 pm

friends, i have no friends that even like pokemon, only one but hes in a different city and he dont play online games which is sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

rafael HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG online :: Game Related :: Introductions and Good byes-
Jump to: