Pokemon RPG online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG online

A new mmorpg of pokemon is in development!In the foums you can see information of its development and other things about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

goodbye to all

Go down 
AuthorMessage

goodbye to all Empty
PostSubject: goodbye to all   goodbye to all EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 pm

hey guyz my old computer broke and now im using my dads labtop for a while. I might not return seeing its hard to pay expenses for new technology. For now this a really sad departure. I cant download stuff from here cause im only obligied to go to trusted sights given the ok by my parents(yes they baby me)

For Now im going to be working for Sickbaily because my paretns said ok to that sight, not sure what the difference is between that site and here but hey thats life u cant always get what you want. Im deeply sorry, and if uneed somehow get contact of me my trusted forums are pwo and sickmafia and those only so VERY SORRY ill try to make up for it at some point in the future, as to Chu. I hope you can really shape things out with this rpg, and i hope maybe my help advice and even my quest and maps have helped inspire you to do whatever with the game.

so goodbye Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN] chuchoide
Admin
[ADMIN] chuchoide

goodbye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye to all   goodbye to all EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Ok... Good bye, your acc will stay like that without admin status Crying or Very sad when the game is out, I will tell you, by the way, tell sickbailey to see if he helps me, bye mark.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgonline.rpg-board.net

goodbye to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG online :: Game Related :: Introductions and Good byes-
Jump to: